In one 75 minute virtual or in-person session, you'll immediately begin to see your emotions differently and have access to new skills you can start applying straight away to feel more empowered in your life.
- Understand how to use your emotional reactions to access innovative NEW solutions for long term problems
- Learn effective skills for interrupting patterns of reaction and developing healthier, more empowering behaviours
- Practice skills for prevention of emotional upsets, so you can feel more at ease and in charge of your own life
- Implement the powerful foundations for an emotionally supportive, safe and encouraging relationship where you co-create deeper connection and intimacy through deliberate communication and co-regulation
- Experience the power of emotional awareness in building discernment and expanding inner 'sense' (or intuition)
- Practice effective communication for creating harmonious solutions and preventing unnecessary conflict
- Develop skills of emotional self-regulation and co-regulation
- Learn how to collaborate with the mind for inner strength and outer success
- Implement and practice daily activities for emotional and mental health, including active contemplation, self reflection tools and more ...
You will receive:
- An audio recording, new tools/activities to practice, readings/viewing for further inspiration
- Ongoing opportunities for growth, integration and accountability if required
- Preventative emotional skills that build mental resilience, confidence and clarity of purpose
- ongoing support while we're working together, via a quick call, email or text.
Sessions are 75 minutes.
I recommend a 20-minute phone consultation to determine if your needs and my approach are a fit. I've learnt that a commitment to at least 5 sessions delivers optimal results, with an option to invest in the first session as a trial before purchasing the pack. (5 pack $850, initial session is $190 which can be deducted from pack price).
Email Lisa at [email protected] for more information, or use the links below.
Hi, I'm Lisa
I'm a Mother of 4 and a woman passionate about emotional education. Did you know you can work with your emotions in a way that you actually feel more energized and clearer on your path ahead? The way you integrate your emotional experiences gives you the fuel you need for greater discernment and connection to yourself and others ... in fact, with the correct skills and tools you'll discover your feelings are your greatest power.
In my own life, teaching in schools and later in my private practice, I've observed how a lack of emotional skill can interfere (and block) effective communication, personal growth, compassion and connection. The incapacity to integrate the way you feel can actually PREVENT you from receiving the love you really want to experience and you may find yourself stuck in a feeling loop - destined to recycle old patterns of angst, anxiety, hurt, again and again - each time more painful than the last. Your emotional 'education' allows you to emerge into more freedom and enjoy a truer, more empowered version of yourself.
'After only a few weeks, it's already changed the relationships I have with my children'
Hear what Belle Lee says.
Lisa doesn’t take the power from the person, she gives the power. We have that power and need to see it within ourselves. I feel like I can see things more clearly. Some experts tell us what to do and we are hooked onto them and feel like we can’t do it by ourselves. But with Lisa, I know I can do it on my own. It’s simple and I can follow easy. Lisa’s examples make it very palatable. Her passion for work makes me want to do it for myself. It’s empowering and light like a breath of fresh air.
Lisa Jayne understands the parenting experience from the inside and provides caring, practical and effective ways to optimise mother daughter relationships. Amidst the pressures of puberty and the challenges of the world, Lisa teaches mothers how to remain an emotionally safe harbour for their daughters.
Director Principal Psychologist & Play Therapist, Sydney Centre for Creative Change
The keys helped me understand my emotions and really helped me and my partner deal with living with teenage children and stepping back into our power. It is simple and delivered in an unpretentious and easy to digest way. We all have such busy lives, I’m so grateful Lisa stripped it back into 5 simple steps to be emotionally powerful.
Founder Naturally Sauced, CoParent
Subscribe to Lisa Jayne TV for weekly teachings
Join us on our You tube channel as we engage in active contemplation that is illuminating the Core of the Feminine Force in women all over the globe.